Question

WORST NETWORK EVER - NEED TO CANCEL

• 16 February 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

I need to cancel. For the past 3 months, I don't have any signal or network at my home address. At work people can't hear me properly on the phone. I've messaged non stop to ID mobile on Facebook and live chat and they say somone will contact me back. No one has. When I message to ask what's going on. They just ask me what's the problem and then ask for proof of identity randomly. Then get told somone will contact me in 48 hours. After that no reply. I message again, get the same reply. I need to cancel without paying any fees! This is not holding up their end of the contact. 

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Simply put, you cannot cancel without paying an early termination fee if you’re still within your minimum term. No network guarantees a signal in a set geographical location or that an existing signal will remain fault free or made available for the entirety of the contract.

You should start by submitting an official complaint with the network. Have you done this?

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Alim-2011,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?