Sticky F.A.Q.

How do I get started with iD?

• 16 March 2018
  • 43 replies

Show first post

43 replies

Hi, @Ryan. Everything is clear now, thank you!

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

No worries @Kage,

Please let us know if you need anything else.

Will

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @David Cunningham,

What type of vouchers are these for?

Is this for Refer a Friend?

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Hi I’m new to I.d I received my new pays monthly sim two days ago was all working fine till I received a text saying We are sorry to see you go - in case you still want your number, your SIM is now active on Pay As You Go. Use the iD Mobile app or My Account online to view your account. I’ve not personally closed or cancelled anything so I’m confused now my calls text etc are not working and it’s saying I need to top up can anyone please help me 

Userlevel 1
Userlevel 1

@Mohammed ive replied through private message 

I would like an update on my order request,  If the phone is going to take too long to arrive I need to know, either change the colour or cancel my order,  this is not looking good for your company. 117074994

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @James95,

No worries, we’ll aim to reply as soon as we can. Please allow us some time between responses. You don’t need to send any chase messages as we’ll be replying to the oldest messages first and sending a new message will bump this to the newest causing a further delay in getting back to you.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Hi - I’m trying to join iD Mobile. I know there have been system issues the past few days. However, when I try to complete the PAC form it keeps responding with a message about details being incorrect. They’re not!

Attached screen grab illustrates. I’ve done this now for two days and still the same result.  I can’t get help anywhere about this as I don’t have an account yet

Edit - I’m also not getting any SMS security codes requested to enable me to register :(

Userlevel 1

@Mohammed  no problem just want this sorted as soon as possible worried I’m going to be charged my full bill on the 21/03/21 when I’ve used the sim for one day 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Ahkeem04,

Have you checked your email including Junk and Spam folders for updates? 

Will

Yes , I am checking everyday, why is this so difficult, I don't care about the colour of the phone it can be any colour just send what's in stock.  Why is ID making things so complicated 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Ahkeem04,

What have the emails mentioned about colour? What is it you’ve been updated with exactly?

Will

This is the email:

header-order.png

Dear Miss Alexander

We’re still processing your order (117074994).

Although the product you ordered is currently out of stock or on 'pre-order', we’re expecting it shortly, so it should be with you soon.

In the meantime we’re going to prepare your order by running your credit check and taking payment (but only if your order requires it).

Thank you for choosing iD, and please be assured that we’re working hard to supply your product as soon as we possibly can.

Regards,
The iD Team

How long does all this take , is what I need to know, usually you get your phone the next day
Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @AndyC62,

The current system issues you’ve mentioned are effecting both the things you’re trying to do unfortunately. For all the latest updates on what’s going on, please follow the link below:

Sorry for any inconvenience in the meantime.

Will

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Ahkeem04, I’ve just dropped you a private message here on the Community.

Thank you,

Rory

Hi Rory,

My name is [edit] order no. Is [edit]

I don't want to put my address detail on a public forum,  I can not reply to your private message,  please advise

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Ahkeem04, you should now be able to respond to the private message. Could you please try again for me?

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?