F.A.Q.

How do I get a PUK code to unblock my SIM?

• 17 August 2021
  • 34 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge

If you enter the wrong PIN to unlock your phone too many times, you might block your SIM. If this happens, you’ll be asked to enter an 8-digit PUK code to unblock it.

To get your PUK code, please can get in touch with our agents via Live Chat. Our Live Chat team are available 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday, and 9am - 6pm Saturday, Sunday, and bank holidays.

34 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Bahi Ghubril 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Hi iD mobile team, 

I need a PUK code please for my phone. 

Many thanks, 

Hywel

Hi iD mobile team, 

Can I receive a PUK code today please? I need the code urgently because my daughter is going in for surgery this weekend and the hospital will need to be able to contact me. 

I’ve been trying to click on ‘Live Chat’ but this hasn’t worked, and I’ve tried different browsers to no avail. Please help. Thanks, Hywel 

Hi 

Can someone please respond to my earlier messages please?! I really need my PUK code to use my phone asap. I’ve also left voice mail messages for a call back to my wife’s phone. Please respond. 

Thanks, Hywel

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Bahi Ghubril,

Welcome to the Community!

Did you manage to get the issue resolved?

If you still require assistance, please let us know.

Kash

If you enter the wrong PIN to unlock your phone too many times, you might block your SIM. If this happens, you’ll be asked to enter an 8-digit PUK code to unblock it.

To get your PUK code, please can get in touch with our agents via Live Chat. Our Live Chat team are available 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday, and 9am - 6pm Saturday, Sunday, and bank holidays.

I’ve locked my sim by accident i need a puk code please

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Steve Conneely,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Mohammed

I’m needing my sim unlocked please 

can you help me urgently with a PUK code to unlock please 

I’m disabled completely with network issues and locked sim 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?