New App Rubbish

Related products: Registration

I have finally managed to register for the new app at great length. I have received emails confirming that my account is now transferred to the new app. However when I go back in it just says "Get Started." As though I have not previously set up my access. The old app was perfectly fine. Why do you subject your customers to this treatment. If this is not resolved immediately I will terminate my contract.

Hi @David Chiswell,

Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time. Essential maintenance has been completed. The iD Mobile app and My Account online are back up and running for new registrations and existing users.

Want to leave feedback for the iD Mobile app? Click here.

Please let us know what issues you are having and we can help you out.

Kash

It still says Get Started each time and asks for name and password despite the fact that I've previously said I want to use biometrics to log in. Plus there is way too much information about upgrading which I have zero intention of doing. The old app was much better.

Hi,

I have exactly the same issues as David. Just trying to pay the monthly bill for the past 3 weeks but the same issue of trying to sign up to this new app when I was quite happily working with the old app. Ever heard of the saying “If it Ain’t broke…?” I pay this bill on my mum’s behalf but the account is in my name. Phoning 7777 from the mobile number isn’t a work around as I don’t use the phone. I just want to be able to login to the account to pay the bill and not be presented with this ‘Get’s started’ nonsense every time I attempt to pay. Get this sorted or I will take my custom elsewhere...you have been warned!

Horrible new app!

So to set up the account ID Mobile text you a verification code which is valid for 120 seconds. Just received 4 verification codes 90 minutes after I was trying to set up the account! What a waste of effort!! Anyhow, just managed to finally set up the account as I gambled that the next verification code would come quicker as the floodgates have opened...my thinking paid off! Trying to set up a direct debit to avoid this monthly pain...lo and behold...”Oops...something went wrong.” 

Well done ID Mobile...enjoy my sarcasm as much as I have enjoyed your new app!

Hi @John Dempsey,

Welcome to the Community!

Just checking if your issue has been resolved or if you are still struggling with the registration.

If you still require assistance, please let us know.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?