Give us your feedback about the new iD Mobile app.

• 18 March 2024
  • 7 replies
Give us your feedback about the new iD Mobile app.
Userlevel 8
Badge +3

If you’ve got an idea for a new feature in the or are experiencing an issue with the new app, there are two ways you can let us know. First, visit the ‘New app feedback’ page. Here, you’ll see a list of all the existing feedback topics that have been created and their status.

If you see a topic that already describes an idea you have, or an issue you’re facing, simply click the blue box next to the topic to give it an ‘up-vote’. This will let us know how many customers like an idea or are experiencing a particular issue.

If you don’t see a suitable feedback topic,  then create a new one. 

Here’s how:

1. Creating a feedback topic - Click ‘Create a topic’ on the top right of the screen. If you don’t see the ‘Create a topic’ button, you’ll need to login or register.

2. Leave your feedback - Once you click ‘Create a topic’ you’ll see the below form:

1. Select ‘New app feedback’.
  1. Give your feedback topic a title. Create a short but descriptive title. It should summarise what your topic is about.
  1. Describe your issue in as much detail as possible, including what steps you’ve taken and what error message you’re getting (if any).

Important note: Never post any private information (your phone number, email address, home address, etc.). Remember, this is a public community; anyone can see your posts and use this information against you.

1. Select the page you’re experiencing the issue on. For example, having problems registering? Select ‘Registration’
  1. Click Create.

Once you click ‘Create’, your feedback will go into our tracker. Once in the tracker, The team will review your idea or issue.  

7 replies

Good app very speedy 

Really very good and very speedy

Userlevel 1

Oops something went wrong message keeps coming up?

Never had issues with the old App!

Can't access my information. Very poor for something that's supposed to be an improvement 😕 

Been with ID mobile for years but now unable to “re-register” on the new mobile app or on web page. I get as far as entering my phone number and then “Oops...something went wrong. Try again”. I did but still have no access to my account at present. A new app should have been tested and should work, otherwise just stick with the old one. 

Been with ID 3 years, new app won't let me register get oops, I can't get my idmobile.co.uk page though Google either, I've had to use different web browser to get into my account, can't re-register account as won't except my details, very frustrating as old app worked fine !!!

Userlevel 1

New App is no where as good as the old app. Unable to pay online. Password I had chosen was apparently wrong and I was unable to reset password.

Really disappointed and unable to actually talk to anyone from ID.

Userlevel 1

New app doesn’t work.  Ditto online login.  All we get is that stupid bear picture.  Wife joined ID on my recommendation & getting exactly same problem.  Has been told she’s run out of data allowance, but has no way to buy more allowance or change her plan.  What are we supposed to do?

Why iD Mobile?