I get a 'Sorry, your details do not match our records' error when I add a plan to the iD Mobile app, what do I do?

• 13 February 2024
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge

If you get a ‘Sorry, your details do not match our records’ error when adding a plan to the iD Mobile app, don’t worry! Just follow the steps in this article and you’ll be back on track.

Step 1 - Double check the Phone number.

It’s surprisingly easy to enter your phone number in incorrectly - we’ve all done it! If you’re adding your own plan, double check you’ve entered it correctly. It should be 11 digits long. If you’re adding someone else's plan - confirm with them that you’ve got the correct number. 

Please note: If you’re in the process of switching your number to iD Mobile, wait for this to complete before registering for the iD Mobile app.

Step 2 - Double check the Last Name.

Various circumstances can lead to your last name changing from the point you joined iD Mobile. The easiest way to check what last name we hold is to view a recent bill. If you’re unable to view a recent bill, simply chat to usand our team will help you out.

Please note: In some cases, our Live Chat agents may require proof of name change.

If you’re adding a plan in someone else’s name - make sure you are using their surname.

Step 3 - Double check the Date of Birth.

Double check that the Date of Birth is entered correctly. Don’t forget: if you’re adding a plan in someone else’s name, you need to use their Date of Birth. Still having issues? Simply chat to us, and our team will help you out.

Please note: In some cases, our Live Chat agents may require proof of Date of Birth.

This topic has been closed for comments
Why iD Mobile?