Payment extension

• 16 March 2024
  • 4 replies

I have been cut off on my phone but I don't get paid until Wednesday, I was wondering if I can have my service put back on?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Victoria Price,

Welcome to the Community!

We can certainly request this for you but we may not receive a response until tomorrow.

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

please can you help me with my account bill as I have deposited and paid most of it there is £4 which needs paying off but I have no money for it till Monday but can pay it back then but  I don’t know what to do as I have children that live somewhere else but I have to be able to talk to them as I have not spoken to them now for 6 days and there thinking I don’t want to know them please can you help as I pay my bills and have paid most of what I could pay as it’s only normally £8 but paid 3 times more than usual so would not be here in the same situation again 

But please can you help me with this as I will pay bill don’t go over just needing help with this please 

Userlevel 4
Badge

please can you help me with my account bill as I have deposited and paid most of it there is £4 which needs paying off but I have no money for it till Monday but can pay it back then but  I don’t know what to do as I have children that live somewhere else but I have to be able to talk to them as I have not spoken to them now for 6 days and there thinking I don’t want to know them please can you help as I pay my bills and have paid most of what I could pay as it’s only normally £8 but paid 3 times more than usual so would not be here in the same situation again 

Hi @Kayleigh Hateley. we’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

-Lauren

Why iD Mobile?