Solved

Keep my ID mobile number

• 21 August 2018
  • 1 reply

I've just upgraded my ID mobile contract and want to transfer my number from my old ID mobile phone to my new ID mobile phone. How can I do this?
icon

Best answer by Mohammed 27 August 2018, 14:32

I've just upgraded my ID mobile contract and want to transfer my number from my old ID mobile phone to my new ID mobile phone. How can I do this?

Hello @MichaelL,

If you've done an upgrade through the app/account then you should have kept the same number.

You might get a new SIM with the upgrade but it should be blank and inactive.

Your old SIM should still be active and if you check the app, it'll show your new allowances and price plan.

If you wanted the new SIM swapping over, you can message our Live Chat team who can process this for you.

Mohammed
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Hello @MichaelL,

If you've done an upgrade through the app/account then you should have kept the same number.

You might get a new SIM with the upgrade but it should be blank and inactive.

Your old SIM should still be active and if you check the app, it'll show your new allowances and price plan.

If you wanted the new SIM swapping over, you can message our Live Chat team who can process this for you.

Mohammed