Skip to main content

I’ve had the iPhone 13 for 2 years and I’m due an upgrade however the iPhone 14 and 15 seem to have little to no improvements. I want to wait for the new iPhone 16 that comes out in September however my contract for my current phone runs out at the end of June. What should I do if I don’t want to start a new plan and still be eligible for an upgrade in September?

Okay @Luca Savoia, your contract does not end this June, the contract minimum term finishes. 

If you do nothing, you’ll carry on paying your current monthly payment, and might be eligible to upgrade to iPhone 16 later in the year.

Hi @Luca Savoia 

Once your contracted term finishes, it’ll continue at the rate it’s at now until you decide to make a change.

Tom

Due upgrade but it won't let me click on it to select the upgrade 

Hi @Kirsty White 

Sorry to hear this, we’d recommend trying both the app and the website, however there are known issues of upgrades not showing in those areas when they should be, the team are working on a fix and we apologise for any inconvenience caused.

We’d recommend in the meantime, calling the sales team on 0207 1391 397, visiting the Carphone Warehouse website or your local Currys store for upgrades.

Tom