Skip to main content

As above. And is there a way of talking to a real human being? 

Have you tried sending the text message “INFO ddmmyy” to 85075@Malgorzata Niewiarowska

ddmmyy is the date-of-birth iD Mobile have on record for your iD account.

You can only use the online iD Live Chat service to talk to an adviser - the advisers work unit 8pm on weekdays. 

I still don't get it. I want cancel my ID MOBILE plan and start a new one with them as they got better offer. Will it work? Do you know?

Well, it’s easy enough to do this if you DON’T want to keep your mobile number, @Malgorzata Niewiarowska

FYI, iD Mobile will use their credit checking process if you apply for a new pay monthly contract, which might fail.

What if I do want to keep my number? I know my current plan ends either in June or July.

My direct debit now is at  £35.66

This is the message the sent to me

Hi MALGORZATA, your estimated final bill will be £47.69 if you choose to end your plan today. This consists of the line rental for the remaining months of your contract (if any) and any billed amount, but excludes any unbilled usage. You can cancel your plan in the iD Mobile app. For more info about cancelling your plan, visit idmobile.co.uk/ret-canc. For detailed switching info, visit idmobile.co.uk/paymswitching or check your email. Please contact us at idmobile.co.uk/contact-us if you require information sent by post.

Okay @Malgorzata Niewiarowska, I’m just a forum member like yourself and don’t have access to customer accounts. 

Have you looked at the iD Mobile procedure for upgrading your handset?

Hi @Malgorzata Niewiarowska,

Welcome to the Community!

I hope that you found the answer that you were looking for.

If you require assistance, please let us know and we can PM you.

Kash

Okay @Malgorzata Niewiarowska, I’m just a forum member like yourself and don’t have access to customer accounts. 

Have you looked at the iD Mobile procedure for upgrading your handset?

So if you want to start a new plan, will you have to delete your current ID account and re-sign up when the new contract starts? 

Hi @ellie.mawdsley1,

If you are not wanting to upgrade and wish to purchase a new contract you can’t move the number from one account to another.

You can start a new contract and cancel your old one without keeping the number, unless you perform a triangle port.

Kash