Skip to main content
Solved

Pixel 8 upgrade with earbuds but no earbuds

• 22 June 2024
  • 1 reply

I know it’s a reoccurring question but when I did it the last time for my son’s phone, they were delivered, back when the 6 was on offer with them. This time they didn’t come in the package but in my email it states that they will be delivered. No talk about having to claim them. I also can’t get anywhere because apparently that promotion has ran out? Any help would be highly appreciated! I only have time to claim till the 29th. 

1 reply

Userlevel 8
Badge +7

Hi @Mikey Janowski,

Welcome to the Community!

It sounds like you are referring to the promotion below but you can follow the link below for all our promotions.

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/claim-your-offer

Step 1:
Purchase a Google Pixel 8 or Google Pixel 8 Pro and claim a pair of Google Pixel Buds Pro or a Pixel Watch 1. Promotion runs between 23/05/2024 - 10/06/2024. Claim must be made between 06/06/24 - 29/07/24 by redemption.

Step 2:
Participant must complete and submit the claim form by visiting reward-promos.com/reward/mayoffer (including their full name, email address and postal address where the Promotion Reward should be delivered) and upload a copy of their proof of purchase. Claim must be made between 06/06/24 - 29/07/24.

Maximum two claims per household and one claim per Qualifying Product is permitted. Proof of purchase required. Terms and Conditions apply.

Kash