Skip to main content

Where can I obtain proof of purchase for special offer claims (Samsung 23 fe £100 cashback )? Nothing in emails, nothing in online account. 

None of the welcome email or online account have the required info.

Please upload an image or a PDF file of your proof of purchase. Your proof of purchase should be either:

• A store receipt
  • An invoice
  • Or an order confirmation for example a delivery note

Whichever document you upload should clearly show the following details:

• Date of purchase
  • Retailer name or logo
  • Product purchased

Grateful for help please 

I am having the same problem. ID mobile have not sent me any clear proof of purchase. No mention of the S24 plus in my emails or date of purchase. Luckily I took a screen shot of when I checked put online and that has some of the details on but not all. I need help to.

This has been resolved. I used their chat bot and next day got sent a letter by email with everything I needed for cashback claim 

Hi @Domonic Chadwick 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Hi, 

I also have this issue. I cannot provide Samsung with proof that I have ordered an S24 from ID. 

Please help, 

Dawn

Hi @Shalkie18 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

I also joined 7 days ago but have no proof of purchase to claim the chromebook. How do I get this? It is very poor that it is not easily available on my account.

Hi @BrianG,

Welcome to the Community!

The quickest way to get proof of purchase is to contact our Live Chat Team.

Once requested you should receive it within a few days.

Kash