Accidentally have two contracts

• 14 November 2022
  • 3 replies

So I have a contract which is due to end in January and was told I could upgrade early so I did. I can access the information for the original contract through my account but it says I will continue paying this until January. My new contract has been set up with a new number attached to the same email and bank account but I cannot access this through an account login but payments for this contract have already started as I now have my new phone. Did I do something wrong here? Is there away to avoid paying an additional £90 for the phone number I no longer need? 

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Jess Parslow,

It sounds like you have purchased a new contract instead of upgrading your existing one.

A return needs to be done for the new contract and then an upgrade correctly processed via the account which replaces your current contract with the chosen upgrade.

Let us know if you still need help sorting this if you haven’t already resolved and we’ll PM you here.

Mohammed

Hi Mohammed It seems I have done the same how do i cancel the the new one and change my original.Roy

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Royofherts,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?