Question

cannot get in contact with anyone - need to update billing details

• 25 September 2022
  • 4 replies

I’ve been trying to contact customer support but I cannot get through to the text room. I need to change the name and card payment details my phone is under to be able to upgrade it. I cannot get intouch with anyone from I’d mobile. Help?

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Luna Mannix, the 3 ways of getting in-touch with iD Mobile:

1. Send iD a private message on facebook (using Messenger).
  2. Send a DM (direct message) to iD on Twitter.
  3. Use the online chat service at https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat - iD agents work 9am - 8pm on weekdays (8am - 6pm at weekends).

Any out-of-hours messages left on facebook or Twitter are picked-up when the iD social media team next start work.

In my experience customer support from the iD social media team works best.

Good luck @Luna Mannix!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I’ve been trying to contact customer support but I cannot get through to the text room. I need to change the name and card payment details my phone is under to be able to upgrade it. I cannot get intouch with anyone from I’d mobile. Help?

Hello @Luna Mannix,

You should be able to update Direct Debit details in the account when logged in.

Have you been able to sort this since?

Mohammed

Having problems with upgrading 

Oops, it looks like your details may not match. Please ensure your card is registered to the billing address and name you entered on the details page.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Chaga Thomson,

Welcome to the Community!

Does the address your card is registered to match the one on the iD Mobile account?

If not you will need to update the address.

If everything is correct, please try on a different device or browser.

Should you still have issues get in touch here and we can help.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?