Question

cant update my monthly plan

• 23 May 2023
  • 5 replies

I try to change my plan but it keeps saying error. Live bot offers no support and there is no one I canĀ  speak to on the phone as everything is automated now. Can someone from the customer service support?

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Konstantinos,

Are you trying to upgrade to a new contract or simply change plans?

Is the billing address on the account up to date and matching the one with your Bank?

Mohammed

Yes everything is up to date. I've been trying to change my plan based on options from change my plan that were offered to me in reduced price and i keep getting the same message: something went wrong try again later.Ā 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @KonstantinosĀ can you try via the app if you are currently using the website and if you are using the app then try instead via the website to see if this makes a difference?

Mohammed

Ā 

Hi Mohammed,

I've tried both website and app and keep getting the same error message 3 days now. Something went wrong please try again. Is there anyone I can call to support with this?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Konstantinos,

You can speak to the Sales Team on 0207 1391 397Ā if itā€™s about upgrading to a SIM only or upgrading to a new contract.

If you are changing from 1 SIM only plan to another SIM only plan or simply changing your tariff and not the contract length, we can PM you here to look into this.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?