Question

change from sim monthly no contract to sim only contract

• 30 July 2023
  • 2 replies

How do I change from sim monthly no contract to sim only contract?

I want to change from the £12 a month cancel anytime to the £4 for the first few months then £9 for 24 months contract 

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 3

As you are already an iD customer that deal may not be available to you as that sounds like a deal that would be for new customers. There are two ways to get around this;

1 - Log into your iD mobile account or visit your local Currys store. Through these you will be able to upgrade to one of the 24 month contract deals as there as slightly different deals because you are already with iD

2 - Change to another network like Smarty or GiffGaff for a month and then come back to iD as a new customer. However, this method can be a little silly as it requires PAC codes to be used to change the number around which always risks you losing your number if complications occur and it could result in you having numerous credit checks performed on you within a month or so.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

How do I change from sim monthly no contract to sim only contract?

I want to change from the £12 a month cancel anytime to the £4 for the first few months then £9 for 24 months contract 

Hey @Daniel Mead,

I assume you’ve seen a deal on our website for a new SIM only plan?

These are new contract deals so you can’t upgrade to them.

But if you log into your app/account and check My Account > Upgrade and find SIM only there, any available deals are shown.

You may also have options under “Tariff Change” which simply changes your plan to a new tariff.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?