Solved

Changed id plan to new id plan. When is it active?

• 4 March 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2

I have been on ID for years, recently changed my plan to a cheaper one. 

Got a new sim in the post but i cant work out when my new plan becomes active or if ill be paying for 2 separate plans or what.

i read somewhere that my new plan could be active within 30 mins but my online account shows its still on the original plan.

According to my online account i have 1 day until the end of the current cycle.

I order my new allowance whilst being logged into my ID Mobile account.

Question: 

When does my new plan start?
Will i be on the same number?
Is it the same sim I've been using for years?

=======================
below is the text and link as it may be helpful to others.
“=======================================================

How long will it take for my plan to be processed?

Once you’ve changed your plan through the iD Mobile app or My Account online, it will change within 30 minutes. This includes your monthly line rental and allowances.  

Even if you change your plan, your billing period will remain the same – this doesn’t change when you opt for a new plan.  “

help :)

icon

Best answer by Reuben Robertson 6 March 2023, 16:21

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 2

Ok my current cycle has ended and im now in a new month.  according to my online account im still being charged and am still receiving the same allowances.  Nothing has changed!

Whats happened?

My new contract should have started!

Userlevel 2

I've been with ID for years but just changed to a new plan with them whilst logged into my account.

My current cycle has ended and im now in a new month. 

According to my online account im still being charged the same and am still receiving the same allowances.  Nothing has changed!

What's happened?

I don't want to be paying for 2 contracts running independently.

My new contract should have started!

I received a new sim weeks ago. 

also this link doesnt work.
https://www.idmobile.co.uk/your-sim-card

Previous contract was £10 for 300 mins, 10G data, unlimited texts.  New one was £7 for unlimited mins, unlimited texts and similer data.

Userlevel 2

resolved with the live chat.  Top tip if live chat does not open for you try opening it in an incognito tab.

Userlevel 2

resolved with the live chat.  Top tip if live chat does not open for you try opening it in an incognito tab.

In fact upgrading via the website set up a new contract so i had 2 independent ones as apposed to upgrading my existing one.  They refunded me the difference also.

Userlevel 2

In fact upgrading via the website set up a new contract so i had 2 independent ones as apposed to upgrading my existing one.  They refunded me the difference also.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Reuben Robertson,

I’ve merged your posts together.

From what I understand this has now been resolved but if you do need help still, please let me know here.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?