Solved

Complicated getting help

• 27 January 2021
  • 1 reply

I set a direct debit in order to be able to be accepted for upgrade, it was accepted and receive new handset and sim, but as I was with ID mobile with my number I still need to continue with my number . I got PAC code, submitted it with my D.O.B, today I received a text that they have an issue to either idmobile number, transaction number and my last name were entered incorrectly, so advised to contact you. This will end up me get charged 2 contracts at a time.

icon

Best answer by Kevin 29 January 2021, 19:15

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Fhaji 

From the sounds of what you are telling us.  You have simply gone ahead and purchased a new contract with iD Mobile which will come with it’s own unique mobile number.

You would have had to log in to your existing iD Mobile account and follow the upgrade options within there if you had wished to keep your existing number.

It isn’t possible to move a number from one account to another within the same mobile network. 

So at this point now, you need to decide whether you wish to return your new purchase.  Allowing you to then go back and do an upgrade on your original number once that’s returned.

-or-

You can simply cancel your old contract, lose your old number, and continue forth with your new contract and the new number.

You can contact our Live Chat Team to either let them know which option you want to proceed with.  Or if you’d rather, we could send you a private message on here to help you further.

Why iD Mobile?