Solved

Early Upgrade

• 11 November 2020
  • 3 replies

Hello i have been with ID now for nearly 4 years i have taken out a second contract for my wife i am able to upgrade in February 2021 my phone is starting to get really hot and running really slow i’m just looking for some advice would i be able to get an early upgrade as i need a phone at all times if anyone could give me some advice i would really appreciate it or would i just be quicker to get a new contract from a new contract company. 

many thanks 

icon

Best answer by Ryan 14 November 2020, 12:46

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @antd91,

We allow upgrades to happen 60-days before the 24-month end date so you should be able to upgrade next month depending on when in February you are due an upgrade.

In the meantime, have you checked for phone updates which can help with this issue? You can also clear some storage if it is full because full storage can strain the phone too.

Ryan

Userlevel 1

Hi 

I have smashed the screen of my Google pixel 3a badly.  I am only due to upgrade on 17 April 2021. I can't get to any local approved stores to repair the screen and can't be without my phone for 7-10 days to send it away for repair. My other option is to buy a new handset but it seems a waste when i will be entitled to a new phone in a few months' time. Can I just  pay to upgrade early to solve the issue? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Nderv 

You can certainly upgrade early. I would advise speaking to our Live Chat | iD Mobile Network team to see if you are eligible to upgrade early.

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?