Question

How can I change my Delivery Address for an upgrade?

• 18 October 2022
  • 7 replies

Hi

I am looking to upgrade, when I get to ordering the new phone there is no option to change the delivery address that I want to select.

How do I contact you? The live chat is always down and there’s no way of telephoning you to sort this.

7 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Try calling the iD sales team on 020 7139 1397, during normal office hours.

It’s a busy line, so expect to queue for a while.

Good luck @Alannah Calvert

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi

I am looking to upgrade, when I get to ordering the new phone there is no option to change the delivery address that I want to select.

How do I contact you? The live chat is always down and there’s no way of telephoning you to sort this.

Hello @Alannah Calvert,

You’re best off speaking to the Sales Team as the delivery address in the app/account upgrades can’t be changed and will always be the billing address.

Mohammed

My new phone has been sent to my old address, how do I change the delivery details for dpd. I have changed my address on the I'd mobile app now since I noticed it was going to my old address. Help!

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

The iD delivery policy is explained online.

See the page at https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/product-delivery.

I don’t think you can change the delivery address for a handset.

You might be able to arrange to collect your order item from the DPD depot.

Userlevel 4
Badge

My new phone has been sent to my old address, how do I change the delivery details for dpd. I have changed my address on the I'd mobile app now since I noticed it was going to my old address. Help!

Hi Jake. In answer to this, you’ll be able to change the delivery address via your DPD tracking. You should have received an email from them including your tracking number when the order was shipped. You’ll be able to change the address itself from there.

-Lauren

I want to change my billing address as it is a new address and i need this address to deliver my upgrade but it wont let me update this ANYWHERE

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @laurenalex2995

Have you tried using the iD Mobile app while logged in to change your billing address or calling the sales team on 0207 1391 397?

Tom

Why iD Mobile?