Solved

new contract when upgrading

• 16 February 2023
  • 7 replies

Live chat never works there is no number or email to contact idMobile I wonder why a service company would make it so hard for their customers to get help unless they do not want to help

I just wanted to upgrade my phone I got it sent yet they sent a new sim with a different mobile number I don’t want two mobile accounts I just want to keep the one I had how can it be so difficult to contact a human being at idMobile

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 20 February 2023, 17:32

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

You can contact iD Mobile via their social media customer support team.

Try getting in-touch using Facebook (with Messenger), or Twitter (by DM). 
The iD customer support agents work until 8pm on weekdays (6pm at weekends).  

Hi andewhite 

Thank you for a reply but I happen to not have FB nor TW, and their so called live chat very often doesn’t appeaer so what is one left with?  nothing - I cannot believe a mobile phone company - note phone, doesn’t have a support phone number there is something illogical about that wouldn’t you think a company selling phone services has no support phone number?

but thank you for trying

Why is it impossible to speak with someone at idmobile?  I have sent my phone back but there is no confirmation that they have revieved it, I can’t contact anyone, live chat does not work on laptops so it is impossible to have a live conversation with anyone from idmobile?  why ?  do they not want to offer customer service?

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Have you tried opening an incognito or private window on your laptop, and then typing https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat into your web browser?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Andrew P,

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble with contacting us.

It sounds like you have purchased a new contract instead of upgrading.

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Mohammed

chat works in incognito but the person I chatted to was unable to tell me anything, I wanted to confirm my new account which I do not want had been canclled

thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Andrew P  I believe we’ve sorted this via PM and confimed for you.

If you do have any issues, let us know here.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?