Solved

Order info wrong at sign up

• 25 January 2021
  • 3 replies

I took the  SIM only deal because the website said pay £10 for 3 months then £20 after. But every communication I have had since does mention that & says ID are billing me £20. I haven't found a way to email them or talk to a real person, just a chat bot that wasn't helpful. I have a screenshot from when I ordered it. Any help appreciated, thanks.

icon

Best answer by Kevin 28 January 2021, 14:57

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Nick Finch 

Do you happen to have a screenshot of the deal you’re referring to?  Or is this still listed online?  Or possibly mentioned in your original order email?

We’ll send you a private message now so that we can look into this further with you, but any of the above could potentially be a great help in us verifying you did select one deal yet somehow have received another.

Dear Kevin, I posted this message before I spoke to a person on the live chat (having first tried the bot which didn’t seem to properly answer non-standard queries).
I am expecting a text today from a iD as a result of my conversation on Tuesday after, but am yet to receive it yet.

I do have a screenshot of the offer that I went on to order, which was on your website when I placed the order on 21st January & was still showing on the site when I spoke to Esme, iD’s representive via iD’s live chat on Tuesday 26th.
I don’t wish to restart the same line now with iD though. I will check my message now

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

No problem @Nick Finch 

If you get back to our private message we’ve sent, we’ll be happy to investigate the whole thing from our side and get this all sorted for you.