Solved

Plan Changes

• 30 January 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

I used the app to change my Sim-only plan. However the My Account section of the app doesn't know about it and I've not had a related text. Do I need to repeat? Or be patient?

icon

Best answer by andewhite 30 January 2022, 21:14

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hello @RichardC,

I’d be inclined towards being patient.

The app and iD My Account online aren’t always in-sync and up-to-date with the iD billing systems.

If you’re concerned, use Live Chat between 9am - 8pm weekdays or 9am - 6pm weekends to speak with someone in customer service. If you connect in these time-periods and type “talk to a person”, you’ll get an iD agent and avoid the 24/7 bot.

Good luck.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I used the app to change my Sim-only plan. However the My Account section of the app doesn't know about it and I've not had a related text. Do I need to repeat? Or be patient?

Hi @RichardC,

Has this since updated?

This usually takes up to 24-hours if it’s just a plan change.

For upgrades, it’s when the new order is sent out which is when you’ll see the new plan.

Give us a shout if you still need help.

Userlevel 1

This screenshot taken a minute ago from the available plans shows the plan I'm currently on (£7/m) and the one I selected below (£6/m).

I chose this one as it has slightly more data with rollover for a lower monthly cost.

Richard

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @RichardC,

Has this updated in the app yet?

If not let us know and we can send you a PM.

Kash

Userlevel 1

No there's no change in the app.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@RichardC,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?