Solved

Cannot access acount / cannot register / cannot reset password - details not recognised

• 23 March 2023
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi, I have tried many times to register / log in but it is not recognising my details so I cannot access my account or reset password - I have been through a entire chat and they couldn’t resolve it and were going to escalate but I have heard nothing back.

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 24 March 2023, 15:49

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Djackaman,

Sorry to hear you’re having issues with logging in.

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Hi - any update on my account? No further response and I cannot access my account.

Userlevel 1

Hello - can anyone help?? I’ve been trying for months to get access and once I send my details I hear nothing further!!

Userlevel 1

Hello - can anyone help?? I’ve been trying for months to get access and once I send my details I hear nothing further!!

Hi, I have tried many times to register / log in but it is not recognising my details so I cannot access my account or reset password - I have been through a entire chat and they couldn’t resolve it 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Peter Jones,

Welcome to the Community!

Have you definitely registered an account? Have you logged into your account before?

If you haven’t registered, you’ll need to register an account first.

Kash

Yes, I realised what I was doing

Thanks for your input

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Peter Jones,

Glad to hear that it is resolved.

If you require further assistance, please let us know.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?