Solved

data disappearing in the app

• 13 July 2023
  • 6 replies

Checked on app last week and had no data left, checked 5 days later and 1.5 Gig was left. What has been happening to my data 

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 20 July 2023, 14:42

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Michael Mcgeever, does your latest iD Mobile bill cover any the time-periods where your data usage has increased?

With an iPhone you can look at data usage on a per app basis, and I’d guess you can do something similar on Android.

There might be some clues on your handset in the data usage per app section?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Michael Mcgeever,

Are you checking your app or phone settings?

The app should accurately report remaining data.

Any thing like changes to Direct Debit date and plan changes/upgrades cause you to receive a pro-rata amount when it’s done so this coul be it.

Mohammed

Hey @Michael Mcgeever,

Are you checking your app or phone settings?

The app should accurately report remaining data.

Any thing like changes to Direct Debit date and plan changes/upgrades cause you to receive a pro-rata amount when it’s done so this coul be it.

Mohammed

As I have told you numerous times I checked the app that’s why I got in touch with your useless company & that’s why I am leaving your useless company. Absolutely pathetic service 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Michael Mcgeever,

Data just doesn’t disappear in the app and re-appear so this is something we’ll need to review further.

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Mohammed

Well you’re wrong it disappeared then reappeared as again I have told you numerous times. So don’t bother doing anything as I am no longer with your useless company 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Michael Mcgeever,

We have PMd you so if you do wnat us to look into this further, please check this and we’ll try to respond as soon as we can to investigate.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?