Solved

• 11 July 2023
  • 5 replies

Only just joined ID mobile I'm registered using the number that's ID mobile supplied me. I had to wait three days for them to port my number from my previous supplier. I assume that when my old number updated on the Sim card which I have confirmation from them that it would automatically update to the number I have bought it from EE. Unfortunately I've tried everything and can't login to my account because of the fact the system still thinks I'm using the number supplied by ID mobile 

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 13 July 2023, 17:00

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Ray Parr,

So you purchased the contract and have registered for an iD Mobile account at the time using the number iD Mobile gave (temporary number).

So are you not able to log in using the details you set?

Logging in requires only your username and password.

You’d only need to enter a number if you are using the forgotten your password tool.

Have you forgotten the password you setup for the account and now having issues because of the port?

Mohammed

Thanks Mohammed sorted 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Glad to hear that @Ray Parr,

Mohammed

I have a similar issue however I have ported over my number but cannot seem to receive a recovery SMS from either my old or new number.

Please help, I am simply trying to register however I thought I originally had. My email address doesn't seem to be recognised and I only have one.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @MsReidHere,

Welcome to the Community!

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?