Lost sim and can’t login

• 12 March 2024
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

I have lost the SIM card so need to login to get a new one, but can’t login because it wants to send a text to the number that is now lost… so I’m locked out. My email address is correct but it won’t send me an email?

1 reply

Userlevel 3

Hey there @Livvie Innes, we’re very sorry to hear this. As you’re unable to receive the login code as you’ve lost the SIM card, we can advise two things:

1. Please contact us via live-chat, Facebook or Twitter/X, as we can get the code for you, but we would need you to message us via one of these services, as the codes are time-sensitive to around 15 minutes, so we’d need to get back to you and have the code sent within that time for it to work.
  2.  You can collect a free replacement iD Mobile SIM card from any Currys store during opening hours. Simply go to your local Currys store, and ask a member of staff for a free iD replacement SIM card. Once you get it, you can activate it via the link below, and after an hour, restart your phone and it should be active. That way, you can then receive the code yourself, and also have a new SIM card to use your phone number/contract on.

Any further questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Thank you,

Tyler

Why iD Mobile?