Question

setting up new app help

• 4 May 2024
  • 1 reply

Hi, I have a sim contract in a phone for my mum. I went to the app to see how long I have left on the contract and if I can cancel. But the app had changed and I needed to log in and register again. It sent a pin to mums phone but I haven’t access to her phone as it’s in a care home 2 hours away and she’s currently on end of life I hospital and hasn’t used the phone in 4 months. So how can I log into the account I pay for without access to mums phone? Thank you ☺️ 

1 reply

Userlevel 3

Hey there @Trudie Bellamy, welcome to Community!

We have indeed got a new app/website to login to now, and all customers need to re-register, as you’ve mentioned. Unfortunately, for all customers registering, a verification code is indeed needed, and this is for security purposes for the customer.

Therefore, I’d either recommend contacting us via our live-chat, to see if they can get the code for you:

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/live-chat

If they can’t, then unfortunately, all we can suggest is to request the code either when you’re with your Mum, or when someone else is with her, who can send you the code directly. The codes are time-sensitive to around 15 minutes, so would need to be entered within that time-frame.

Sorry we can’t offer much else than that, but the verification code process is important for security purposes for our customers.

We also send our best wishes to your Mum and yourself.

Kind regards,

Tyler

Why iD Mobile?