Question

When will I be able to log on to the new app, or the old one?

• 9 April 2024
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 3

Will it ever work again? 14 days and counting, still can’t get to my online accounts! The information and excuses are woeful. What is happening, when will this be fixed, I’m sick of the “just bear with us” messages and the boast that 100,000 accounts are working well on the new App. Awful, just awful 😞 

7 replies

Userlevel 2

Morning @Debsians,

If you have not yet registered, you should be able to online, at my.idmobile.co.uk. Try using an Incognito / Private Tab. If you are having a different issue, please reply to this message.

Thanks.

Userlevel 3

I still have issues, tried everything only get as far as selecting a password. It says I must not use any of my email address or my name! I’m not using any of them but the system appears not to believe me. Lots of people (in different threads on this community) also have the same problem. I’ve given up and just raised a formal complaint. Two weeks of this is unacceptable!

Userlevel 3

I thought maybe I should try to register in the early hours of the morning and wow…..I managed to get past the password error…… only to find the “we’ve sent you an email” error! No emails getting through and I’m also back to the password error!

ID Mobile can surely do better than this? Do they not look at how many customers, new and old, are struggling to register on this new system?!

By the way, why is it so easy for me to login to this ID Mobile community site, but I can no longer log in to accounts I’ve had for years? Awful, just awful!

Userlevel 2

Morning @Debsians,

It looks like we’ve got two threads going with the same conversation! To avoid confusion, I’ll close this thread and you can view my reply here:

Thanks.

I have an account for 1 year now . Now this app ask me to create new account? What happened with my old account? 

Will it ever work again? 14 days and counting, still can’t get to my online accounts! The information and excuses are woeful. What is happening, when will this be fixed, I’m sick of the “just bear with us” messages and the boast that 100,000 accounts are working well on the new App. Awful, just awful 😞 

The App should be working now you should be able to login now but you may have to reregister again for the new app

Userlevel 2

Morning @Xandor Bj,

To enable new features, such as adding multiple plans, we require customers to re-register via the app or My Account online.

Thanks.

Why iD Mobile?