Solved

Cashback declined - PAC code or account credit?

• 24 December 2020
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1

iD Mobile has acted in bad faith and has declined £5 cashback.

Can my account be credited with the fiver - and another one for the insult or is it PAC code time?

icon

Best answer by Ryan 4 January 2021, 14:51

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 1
Like so

iD Mobile has acted in bad faith and has declined £5 cashback.

Can my account be credited with the fiver - and another one for the insult or is it PAC code time?

I have also been declined £30 after I have followed all terms to get the cashback. And have provided no explanation as to why they have declined it. It was a promotional offer ID was offering through top cashback and it looks like they are trying to dodge paying people their cashback. I cant wait to hear the reason we have been declined!

Userlevel 1

I have also been declined £30 after I have followed all terms to get the cashback. And have provided no explanation as to why they have declined it. It was a promotional offer ID was offering through top cashback and it looks like they are trying to dodge paying people their cashback. I cant wait to hear the reason we have been declined!

Nothing would surprise me with Topcashback - they are snakes.

I have voted with my feet and have a SIM card from Three on its way to me  - I went via Moneysavingexpert and should be on for £20 cashback which makes the SIM work out at £13.33 a month for unlimited everything.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @ethelred @Lukew89 

You will need to contact Top Cashback regarding this as the cashback promotion is through them and not us.

-Mohsin

Userlevel 1

Hi @ethelred @Lukew89 

You will need to contact Top Cashback regarding this as the cashback promotion is through them and not us.

-Mohsin

Thanks. I have done so - they are raising it with you. I express the good-natured hope that you don’t make things more difficult than they are - finding a new mobile supplier was not what I was expecting at this stage.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @ethelred 

Providing you clicked through the relevant link on their side and followed things through as laid in their Terms and Conditions, then rightly so you should be getting any advertised deal there.

Any sort of deals on our side (that are directly through us, not a third-party) we’d always do our utmost to ensure you got the deal advertised or at least the value of that.  Unfortunately the inner workings of how Top Cashback assist with things and how their processes work is something we’d have no expertise on from our side.  Top Cashback will likely have someone they contact at iD Mobile specifically for any pre-arranged deals like that though, so they should be able to investigate that for you and provide answers.

If you do need further help with anything relating to your iD Mobile account or anything though, just get back in touch with us here.

Happy New Years too.

Userlevel 1

It’s all gone horribly wrong - I ordered a 12 month SIM with 3 but it won’t take the PAC code issued by iD mobile so I am completely stuffed.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @ethelred,

We’re sorry to see that this has happened. We will send you a PM now to help further with getting you a new PAC code.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?