Solved

Selection of Android phones

• 28 May 2020
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello, I have been very satisfied with IDMobile, but with my contract due I noticed a lack of interesting devices available. 

Will there be the new One Plus 8, the Sony Xperia 1 II, or something a little different. I don't like what is available. I am moving away from Samsung due to Bixby, I need Google Services for my banking app, I work in marketing and need a good camera.

Otherwise I'll cancel and go to Three.

icon

Best answer by Rory 29 June 2020, 14:29

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @MJMW 

The Sony device will be stocked approx in July. 

The One Plus currently is not stocked by iD.

Hope this helps.

Thanks 

Userlevel 1

Thankyou. Any updates on this? I get my new contract upgrade in 4 days and o2 are offering me a much better deal than I am on right now and for a brand new phone. Wondering what options ID has, and with no Sony prices yet I feel I am better off going to O2 and saving money

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @MJMW, there’s no update on this from our side as of yet, I’m afraid. We’d recommend keeping your eyes peeled on the website. Sorry I couldn’t give you a more concrete answer.

Thank you,

Rory

Userlevel 1

o2 are offerig me the chance to pay less for a handset than with ID. I can save £100 upfront by moving. Can ID match this?

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @MJMW,

Our upgrade prices are at a set price and the best offers can be found from within your iD Mobile app or through your account online.

Ryan

Userlevel 1

So tis means upgraders get different deals to those on your shop?

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

@MJMW In the majority of cases, yes, that’s correct :)

Thank you,

Rory

Userlevel 1

Fantastic, fingers crossed then. Need to load up and check.

Thank you for the help, stay safe.

Why iD Mobile?