Data Rollover Gives You More For Your Buck..

• 5 March 2024
  • 1 reply

Over The Years I've Been A Customer Of So Many Mobile Service Providers Who They All Seem To Just Be On The Gain, But With ID Mobile I Feel Valued At An Affordable Monthly Payments & A Lovely Boosted Data Rollover To Always Keep Me Sane. Excellent Mobile Coverage Wherever I Do Roam, Including 50+ European Countries When I'm Away Relaxing Or Working Far Away From Home. For Staying In Touch With Family & Friends Is The Most Important Thing To Do, I'd Even Go As Far As Saying As An ID Mobile Newbie I Am Starting To Love You... Exceptional Upgrade Deals Delivered Friendly The Very Next Day, But Doesn't Hurt My Bank Balance At The End Ot The Month When I Eventually Get My Pay. So Carry On The Fantastic Work You All Do & Customer Services 247 Is Fantastic Friendly & Always On Hand For Support, I'll Share The Good Feedbacks Thats Always Due & When Anyone Needs A Good Recommendations Then Its ID Mobile I'll Always Report.... Thank You.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Tim Gillam,

Welcome to the Community!

It’s great to hear your feedback and we are glad to have you onboard.

If there’s anything that you need information or help with you can always get in touch via the Community and our users or the support team will reach out to you.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?