🚨 Resolved: PDF Bills cannot be viewed.

• 23 January 2024
  • 81 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge

We’re currently experiencing a technical issue impacting customers ability to download and view PDF bills in the iD Mobile app and My Account online. Our Live Chat agents are also unable to view PDF bills on behalf of customers.

Our technical team are currently working on resolving the issue.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

iD Mobile

**Updates** 

• 07/02 9:30 AM: The Technical Team have applied a fix which has resolved the issue for most customers. They have advised that 10% of customers are still effected, and unable to download PDF bills. 
  • 07/02 2:00 PM: Our Technical team have advised that this issue should now be resolved for all customers. 

81 replies

Userlevel 4

Well day's later ID Mobile acknowledge there is a problem, something is better than nothing I guess.

Still IDM needs to put something in place that flags a network problems when X amounts of the same problem has been reported in a short time frame. I'm just thinking outside the box here.

Thanks for the update by the way. 

Userlevel 1

My wife had same problem and when contacted the online chat they said there are technical issues and will send the bill by email. ID mobile sent an email saying there will be a £2.50 charge for the bill. Bill cannot be downloaded due to no fault of the customer! This is very unfair.

This has been a real inconvenience for me and the worst possible timing, really hoping it will be resolved soon.

As a side note - There must be a priority to allow mobile users to give storage permissions to the app, to mitigate such downtimes as this on the main website - 

Userlevel 1

Yeah, I’ve been waiting a week to download my bills.

I wish they would hurry up and fix this issue.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @MyWest,

Thanks for your continued patience.

We would advise to keep trying to access your bills as the team are working on this.

Hopefully this should be resolved for all customers in the next few days.

Kash

Thanks for let us know.  I need to look at the bills asap to find out how many GB I have used for past few months before I change the plan. So really need it asap. Thanks 

I urgently need a bill as a proof of Adress… What is the best way to get it today ?

Userlevel 1

I urgently need a bill as a proof of Adress… What is the best way to get it today ?

All I can suggest is that you find a different document to use as proof of address … it is fairly clear from the lack of progress or updates that iD don’t have a timeline for resolving this issue.

Userlevel 1
  •   iD Mobile Employee
  • 32 replies

We’re currently experiencing a technical issue impacting customers ability to download and view PDF bills in the iD Mobile app and My Account online. Our Live Chat agents are also unable to view PDF bills on behalf of customers.

iD Mobile

Userlevel 1

I have been trying for several days to down load my bill for our company phone fr the Vat return..please advise when this technical issue will be fixed.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Roger Bell 

Unfortunately we don’t have an ETA for a fix on this at the moment, the team is working on this.

Tom

Userlevel 1

iD Mobile

You can open the pdf file in Acrobat and it converts it so it’s perfectly readable if that helps?

Userlevel 1

Convert the pdf to Acrobat (app available in the App Store) it converts to to a perfectly readable document ! 

iD Mobile

iD Mobile

How much longer is this going to take? I need my bill my 31st January so I can claim it back with work. Seems its been going on for over a week now, you should be sending out bills to your customers who want or need it ASAP! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Lisagodber79,

Welcome to the Community!

Most iD Customers will now able to view their PDF bills from My Account, iD App.

Please can you try accessing your bill again via the app or your account.

Any customers that are still affected are being worked on by the team as priority.

Kash

Userlevel 1

Working here 🙂 I can now download my PDF bills just fine.

Thanks for the update @Kash 

Userlevel 3

Good afternoon, tried downloading a bill via the app. No luck, same “oops” message appears.

Tried online, same issue - the screen just goes blank.

All just the same as it was last week!

Tony

Userlevel 2

Still the same for me too, online website account goes to a blank page?

Beseeinyou

Userlevel 1

I have just tried all the accounts again I can access the account but when i click on the bill to down load the screen goes blank so I am still not able to print off my bill ..getting a little fed up now ..I suppose you wont have any difficulty in taking your DD from my account …!!! 

Mine doesn’t work either as the bills doesn’t download on my app at all. This is very serious issue as you took few days to sort out but still haven’t resolve it otherwise I will make a serious complaint and report it to ofcom. Please get this sort out asap. Thanks 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Roger Bell @beseeinyou @Tony G,

Some customers are still having issues, however the issue is resolved for most customers.

If you are still having issues, please download a PDF viewer and try again.

Kash

Userlevel 3

No change here!

Downloaded another PDF reader as requested, tried the app. and online account - still the same.

We wait for a fix.

Tony

Tried the app, the online portal on different computers (with different PDF readers), and it is still not working. I need to download my bills urgently. What is the process? can someone send them to me via email?

Still no luck with downloading ‘any’ of my bills since i’ve joined ID Mobile and I need these as proof of address’...

Userlevel 3

Sorry to hear, that’s not a great welcome to the service!

The other IT glitch is the monthly record of data consumption. Both on the app. and online, the ‘monthly record’ only shows that days use, it resets to zero at midnight. That feature has never worked!

This makes keeping track of your data consumption impossible. We ended up changing to an unlimited plan and only being able to see your data usage for the previous month on the bill - so can’t even do that now!

Thinking it maybe time to leave ID.

Tony

Why iD Mobile?