🚨 RESOLVED: Switching services and realtime notifications are currently unavailable.

• 15 December 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge

We’re experiencing a technical issue, which is affecting switching services and real time SMS notifications.

This means you’re currently unable to:

• Request a PAC, STAC or leaving information via text, the iD Mobile app/My account online, or our customer services team.
  • Submit your PAC or STAC via our switching site, iD Mobile app or My Account online.   
  • Get real-time usage alerts
  • Get one-time passwords to register for the iD Mobile app or complete forgotten password journeys.

If you already have a PAC or STAC from your old network, our Live Chat team will be able to assist with submitting your switching request. 

If you need to register for the iD Mobile app, or need to process a forgotten password request, we recommend trying this later.

Our technical team is working hard to fix the issue, and full service will be restored as soon as possible. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

iD Mobile

**Updates**

2:00pm - All services are back online and available. 

7 replies

Userlevel 1

are you waiting for ‘files’ that seems to be the normal thing you blame tech issues on.

Userlevel 1

Maybe now you can port my number like you were meant to do 5 days ago!!! you’ve left me with no number since Monday!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @paddy538,

Welcome to the Community!

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Userlevel 1

@Kash ive replied

So I moved to ID last week and my number switching day was yesterday 15/11 

Since yesterday at 2:00pm I lost all connectivity, and my sim is not recognised by ID... Reached up to customer service who were clueless, everything they suggested I've already done! went and got a new SIM from curry and activated it on my account and still absolutely nothing!

I have no phone number, no data, sim "not provisioned" no ability to make or receive calls, no ability to receive messages including those from banks and online accounts that need to verify me (vital for my work).

I'm not even able to get my PAC to close my account and move somewhere else as obviously I can't receive texts!

This experience is beyond stressful ..I'm in physical pain because of it! I wish I never made the move

I’ve had an issue with switching. Submitted my PAC code in the beginning of the month, once I received my phone. However, on my phone settings, I can see there are two SIMs available - one being the new number that ID sent me, and the other one my phone number. However, I’ve only got 1 physical SIM inserted on my phone, and NO E-sims. If I make a call, people will see my old phone number (the one that was supposed to be switched over). If I try to switch off the new sim, I don’t get any reception on my phone. So I can’t use my old number, if the new SIM from ID is not active on my phone. 

Userlevel 1

This is a message to all iDmobile customers!!!

This company is a joke!!!

I was having major issues with this company so I had cancelled both contracts and I’ve gone back to o2 due to the hassle of this company.

I had requested my pac code back on the 2nd of this month despite I had only been with iDmobile a few days.

I never received my pac code till the middle of last week and it still hasn’t gone through to o2 as yet.
A transfer of a number normally takes 24 hours.

The person at o2 told me that if my number isn’t  transferred over by Tuesday to back in touch with them and they will get on to this company for me about it,

Why iD Mobile?