Say Hello to eSIM on iD Mobile: The Smarter Way to Stay Connected!

• 23 April 2024
  • 5 replies
Say Hello to eSIM on iD Mobile: The Smarter Way to Stay Connected!
Userlevel 8
Badge

Get ready to experience a whole new level of mobile connectivity with iD Mobile! We're thrilled to announce the launch of eSIM technology on our network, and we can't wait for you to try it out. Say goodbye to the hassle of physical SIM cards and embrace the convenience of eSIM—it's like having a digital SIM card built right into your phone!

What is an eSIM?

An embedded SIM (eSIM) comes pre-installed in your phone, eliminating the need for a physical SIM card.
To activate your eSIM, just scan the QR code we send you by post and follow the provided setup instructions.

Why choose eSIM on iD Mobile? Let us count the ways!

1. It's convenient. No need to wait for your SIM to arrive in the post. You’ll receive your eSIM via email shortly after you’ve completed a purchase. 
  2. More secure and durable: Since eSIMs are built into your device, they're much less likely to get damaged or lost compared to those tiny physical SIM cards. 
  3. Double digits. You can have two active numbers seamlessly switch between them.

But wait, there's more! By choosing eSIM, you're not just making your life easier; you're also helping the environment! With eSIM, we can reduce the production and disposal of plastic SIM cards, which means less waste and a happier Earth.

Ready to join the eSIM revolution on iD Mobile? It's so easy to get started.

1. Check if your device is eSIM-compatible.
  2. Select eSIM when purchasing your plan. 
  3. We'll send you an activation code or QR code straight to your email.
  4. Follow the simple instructions on your phone to scan the QR code or enter the activation code.
  5. Boom! Your eSIM is activated, and you're ready to rock with iD Mobile.

At iD Mobile, we're all about making mobile connectivity smarter, easier, and more fun. With the launch of eSIM, we're taking things to the next level and inviting you to join us on this exciting journey.

So, what are you waiting for? Switch to eSIM on iD Mobile today and experience the future of mobile connectivity! Let's make the world a little greener and a lot more connected, one eSIM at a time.

5 replies

I am looking at buying a pay monthly phone, is esim up and running now? 

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

I am looking at buying a pay monthly phone, is esim up and running now? 

Yes!

Userlevel 3

Hey there @Jenny Chamberlin, welcome to Community! As @WelshPaul has kindly suggested, eSIM is indeed live with us now :)

Let us know if you have any questions!

Thank you,

Tyler

Hi, I have my physical ID mobile sim now, how do I change this to an e sim?

Now you support esim - do you support Apple Watch as well?

Thanks

Why iD Mobile?