Question

Can't log in via the app

• 15 April 2020
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2

The app no longer lets me log in. I’m using an iPhone X, and it used to work fine, but I haven’t been able to log in for a couple of weeks now. I click the ‘Log in’ button after entering my pass code, it says ‘Processing’ for a couple of seconds and then nothing happens. I’ve tried deleting and reinstalling the app, but to no avail. Please help.

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Krabople 

Welcome to the Community.

Sorry to hear about the issue your facing. 

We have not heard of any current issues with the App at our end so you should be able to log in without any hiccups.

This could be a problem with the device. Do you have the latest software installed on your phone, it could be an issue with the new software release they had.

Another way for you to check your account is to log in using My Account online, simply enter your Username (this will be your email address), and your password.

Let  me know how you get on.

Pearl

Userlevel 2

No, there are no issues with my device. And yes, I have the latest operating system installed. The app worked fine until a couple of weeks ago. I upgraded my contract recently and received a new SIM (which I didn’t need, so didn’t use). Not sure if this could have anything to do with it?

Userlevel 2

Okay, looks like you’ve just given up on this one. Thanks for the distinct lack of help.

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Krabople 

I dont think the issue is with the SIM as this isn't linked to the App. 

Have you checked the setting to ensure iD Mobile is enabled? 

Have you tried to change the password via our website?

We haven't had any reports of login issues with the App. 

Please keep us updated if you manage to resolve this. 

Regards 

Aklima 

Userlevel 2

Yes, I’ve tried changing my password on both the app and the website. iD Mobile is definitely enabled. And, like I say, I’ve even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app. This is very frustrating.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Krabople 

I’ve sent you a direct message with further information.

Pearl

Why iD Mobile?