Solved

Invalid PAC Code provided by iD

• 17 December 2020
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

I transferred to iD ‘sim only’ at beginning of month and transferred my previous number successfully with PAC code provided by previous supplier.  However due to poor signal, could not use my mobile from home, so took out new contract with different network.  When I requested PAC code from iD (used both web form & 65075) was given a PAC code with prefix TSL - this being the same as that given by the initial provider for successful transfer to iD.  I have given that PAC code to my new supplier, but they tell me it is invalid, but only iD can access the correct code.  From other questions, I can see that the prefix should be VTM.  Could you please provide a valid code urgently. 

icon

Best answer by Michelle 5 March 2021, 17:19

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Sorry for not catching this one sooner @Grumps 

Just in case you haven’t been able to reach our Live Chat Team since posting here we’ve sent you a private message so that we can help further if needed.

Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

Userlevel 1

Hello, I recently requested my pac code from iD and they provided me with the code i used to port into iD. Please help. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hello @Luke020100 

We’ll send you a private message on here so that we can verify your details and issue you a new PAC code.

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Thanks. 

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

Hi, I have had the same problem, I switched from Vodafone and then I found that reception was really bad in the house, so need to switch again.

I got the same PAC code from ID that I received from Vodafone when I requested it.

Could you provide a valid one please?

Thanks

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Sure thing @aristippus303,

We’ll send you a Private Message now to get you a functional PAC.

Will

Hi,

I am having the same problem, received my PAC from IDMobile starting with VTM but my new provider says its invalid. Can someone contact me ASAP please?

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @nathangunn,

We’re sorry to hear about that. It sounds as though the PAC code should be valid if it starts with VTM. 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further. To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?