Solved

my number hasnt been transferred and nowhere my old number isnt recognised!!!

• 11 December 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

My pld number hasn't been transferred even though input my pac and it said it was in the process of transferring my old number to my new phone from three to ID i now can't call the old number and i NEED it teansferred as disabled and its the only number people have for me i.e hospitals etc!°°°°° was supposedly me!nt to happen todag!!!!

icon

Best answer by Kevin 19 December 2020, 19:02

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 1

I was able to use my new phone with my old number after about 4/5 days after submitting the PAC but after nearly 2 weeks, I finally received the transfer confirmation today.

My tip would be to keep ringing/texting it to see if calls coming through. Also try and get hold of someone on Livechat. They are tough to get hold of sometimes but they will eventually turn up and tell you the status of the transfer. If you are able to get calls and texts ask them to set the cap to 0 just in case of any charges while it is pending. 

Userlevel 1

Hiyq thank you for your response my old number says not recognised anymore! So im panicking as had an eye operation 2 weeks ago and awaiting reviews  etc but noone will be able to get hold of me! I will try love chat thank you againx 

Badge +10

@Andrea051088 

Welcome to the ID Community,

Have you power cycled your mobile since the migration started?

Normally you shouldn't have to restart the phone (switch it off and back on)
However a power cycle can help kick start the services and get things moving.

It can take up to 24 hours for your previous service provider to fully transfer you over.

Just for reference:
Number transfers only take place during weekdays.

Number transfers are done manually by a human and could take longer during busy periods

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Extreme apologies for not having caught this one sooner @Andrea051088 

A number port should only ever take 1-2 working days at most.

Just in case you still haven’t spoken to our Live Chat Team and require further assistance we’ll send you a private message on here now to investigate this further if need be.

Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

Why iD Mobile?