Solved

Second account

• 19 December 2018
  • 1 reply

Hi
I know there is many feed about the problems of having 2 account for your phone's and needing different email for each account! But due to not knowing this before I tried to register my second account I entered the same email for my son phone ! It let me register with his number as well as my email and even sent the code I needed ect but I was unable to see his account on my app! Now I can't register it with a different email and now have no control of his phone or even see how much his bill is!! How do I sort this!! I have tried phoning but was on hold for 30 minutes!!
icon

Best answer by Ryan 21 December 2018, 13:46

Hi @Lou,

I'm sorry to hear that this has happened; the system shouldn't allow two accounts to share the same username so we'll need to take a further look into this.

Please can you email your situation to us at CommunitySupport@idmobile.co.uk and we'll advise further? Also include your Community username, full name, full address, both mobile numbers and your date of birth to speed things up.

Ryan
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Hi @Lou,

I'm sorry to hear that this has happened; the system shouldn't allow two accounts to share the same username so we'll need to take a further look into this.

Please can you email your situation to us at CommunitySupport@idmobile.co.uk and we'll advise further? Also include your Community username, full name, full address, both mobile numbers and your date of birth to speed things up.

Ryan