12 free travel apps to download before take off

12 free travel apps to download before take off

Show first post

90 replies

Userlevel 1

Kisumu, Kenya. To resurrect childhood memories.

My dream holiday would be a cruise to Antarctica. The opportunities for truly spectacular photographs would be wonderful!

I’ve just been on the best holiday - I went to Kansas, USA, to visit my son, who I’ve not seen for 6 years! It was wonderful to see him and have hugs. I also got to meet my lovely daughter-in-law and play with my grandson for the first time. He’s just over 3 years old and we had loads of fun. I can’t wait to go again!

Userlevel 1

Portugal. Great weather, amazing beaches and cheap 😃 I’ll be emigrating there in the next 2 years :)

Userlevel 1

My dream holiday would be a trip around the world to see all the wonders of the world, Everest and

Antarctica. I can travel in my dreams!

Western Australia.It’s just magical snorkelling  

on the Ningaloo Reef.

Userlevel 2

Machu Picchu

My dream destination is Australia with my husband. Unfortunately flying is out of the question for environmental reasons and he can't sit long enough to drive.

Userlevel 2

France because my sister lives there and I haven’t seen her or her new baby since before Covid :-)

Userlevel 1

My dream holiday is to Southern India the people and places throughout Kerela are amazing, nothing is to much for the guides and people in that area. To land at Trivandrum again would be out of this world, I have never been so fascinated by the back waters of Kerela it is just so peaceful and beautiful.

Thank you.👍😃

Userlevel 1

My dream is to visit Ularu mountains, missed on my previous visits to Australia. 

My dream holiday would be to revisit any of the places where my husband and I have holidayed over our many years together. It would be tinged with sadness as he no longer remembers it and sometimes no longer remembers me.

My dream destination is Japan as I would love  to go at cherry blossom time ( which I am told is amazing) and experience a Japanese tea drinking session.

Userlevel 1

I would love to go to Ireland again.  The landscape is beautiful as are the people and culture. 

My dream holiday would be Portugal villa holiday with the family 

Have had a booking to visit daughter and grandchildren in Illinois on three occasions since COVID first came on scene and each time could not go because of restrictions. The trip last October was to perform marriage of youngest granddaughter but had to miss it. Hope to get away this year as am now getting to age when will have to give up long flights. 

Userlevel 2

Always wanted to go to Canada ever since I was told the lakes are amazing. 

Userlevel 2

My dream holiday would be to Scotland to visit all the Outlander locations and visit Edinburgh and a few museums and of course the castle. I’d like to see the Glenfinnan viaduct and do an underground ghost tour. I want to eat haggis, tatties and neeps. and I’d love to travel there and back by the Caledonian Sleeper train! Been my dream for many years as I feel connected to Scotland even though I’m English. I’m now 63 and in poor health so if not soon I may never make it there!

Ever since I saw Prague on INXS's "Never Tear Us Apart," I've wanted to see that beautiful city.

Userlevel 1

My dream holiday would be a cold place 😅 Iceland. Catch some northern lights and submerge myself in the wonders of nature. 

Userlevel 1

I would love to return to my home country of New Zealand, just to spend time at Lake Taupo again, such a wonderful place.

Userlevel 1

Mexico looks beautiful and it’s not too expensive maybe one day you’ll be reading a book underneath an sunbrella haha ,but the good thing about Mexico is to the east you have the Gulf of Mexico coral sands like the Bahamas or the Florida key’s and to the west the Pacific Ocean ,how good is that  

Most useful answer

Userlevel 2

My ‘dream’ destination would be Disneyland as I’ve only ever got to spend a day there when I was a kid but it would have to be practically empty as I hate queuing especially in the heat!

Thailand - Puket. Such a beautiful place with the hustle and bustle of a busy town but also some scintillatingly stunning beaches. The people are always smiling and the food is divine. Just a magical place. ;-)

My dream holiday would be Ibiza, either side of the island, partying and pure relaxation and quiet.

A stunning destination :)

Why iD Mobile?