7 top tips for staying in touch with friends – Closed

7 top tips for staying in touch with friends – Closed

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

169 replies

Userlevel 1
I tend to use WhatsApp as i can send to my customised groups or individuals quickly and easily. It's also easier to set up groups on there than the other apps I use.
Userlevel 8
Badge +9
I am using Whatsapp for all kind of texting communication with colleagues and friends but I am using Messenger for videochats with my family.

Some of you already knows that I am originally from Poland and I am living in UK since 2010. It is important for me to keep in touch with all important people that I left there and current technology makes it easier than ever.

Sometimes I just change videochat to rear camera to show my parents all funny things that my puppy can do, its like they are there experiencing it with me.
Userlevel 1
WhatsApp - family and friends all have it and it is easy to use (which helps for less tech friendly family members). Have tried most of the other apps, but coverage, cost and reliability make WhatsApp the preferred choice
Hello. The app I use mainly is WhatsApp, followed by a mix of texts and messenger. I have a different notification for each and it's exciting (for me) when I hear my phone pinging.
I mostly use WhatsApp. It's very convenient 😁.
Whatsapp
WhatsApp 🙂
Userlevel 1
I mainly use Duo for video calls and email. Guess I'm still a bit old fashioned.
SMS for close friends, WhatsApp for young people, and Messenger for old people!
Userlevel 1
Whatsapp for me. It's so easy and flexible.
Mostly what’s up xxx
Facebook Messenger
Facebook Messenger, Google Hangouts, and Twitter
WhatsApp for family. Was Messenger for friends, but work seems to have taken that over.
Facebook Messenger and Twitter
WhatsApp
WhatsApp ... funnies, photos and groups, love it!
WhatsApp
Userlevel 2
Google Duo
Userlevel 1
I mostly use WhatsApp and Facebook
Userlevel 1
I use Messenger because it's not too intrusive and it gives me the freedom to share photos easily.
Userlevel 1
Whatsapp is where it's at 😀
I use whatsapp the most to keep in touch with my family and friends
Userlevel 1
I use Facebook Messenger most often.
Userlevel 1
Skype is still my favourite.
Why iD Mobile?