7 top tips for staying in touch with friends – Closed

7 top tips for staying in touch with friends – Closed

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

169 replies

Userlevel 2
Google Duo
WhatsApp
WhatsApp ... funnies, photos and groups, love it!
WhatsApp
Facebook Messenger and Twitter
WhatsApp for family. Was Messenger for friends, but work seems to have taken that over.
Facebook Messenger, Google Hangouts, and Twitter
Facebook Messenger
Mostly what’s up xxx
Userlevel 1
Whatsapp for me. It's so easy and flexible.
SMS for close friends, WhatsApp for young people, and Messenger for old people!
Userlevel 1
I mainly use Duo for video calls and email. Guess I'm still a bit old fashioned.
WhatsApp 🙂
Whatsapp
I mostly use WhatsApp. It's very convenient 😁.
Hello. The app I use mainly is WhatsApp, followed by a mix of texts and messenger. I have a different notification for each and it's exciting (for me) when I hear my phone pinging.
Userlevel 1
WhatsApp - family and friends all have it and it is easy to use (which helps for less tech friendly family members). Have tried most of the other apps, but coverage, cost and reliability make WhatsApp the preferred choice
Userlevel 8
Badge +9
I am using Whatsapp for all kind of texting communication with colleagues and friends but I am using Messenger for videochats with my family.

Some of you already knows that I am originally from Poland and I am living in UK since 2010. It is important for me to keep in touch with all important people that I left there and current technology makes it easier than ever.

Sometimes I just change videochat to rear camera to show my parents all funny things that my puppy can do, its like they are there experiencing it with me.
Userlevel 1
I tend to use WhatsApp as i can send to my customised groups or individuals quickly and easily. It's also easier to set up groups on there than the other apps I use.
I use Viber to stay in touch with my best friend who now lives in Australia.
Call me old fashioned but ringing people up works for me. No what's app or Facebook on my phone.

Whatsapp
Messenger.
Whatsapp works well for me.
Why iD Mobile?