Boost Your Mood This Blue Monday

Boost Your Mood This Blue Monday

Show first post

1011 replies

spending time with the people I love the most

Giving the cat a good fuss

Going to investigate the wildlife in the rock pools at Staithes with my two great-nieces is always great fun.

Spending time with my wife

Honestly it’s seeing people I know happy there’s no better feeling in the world.  

My two cats, my girlfriend, and making art :]

Dealt with figuring out depression for 6 years - happiness is built on pillars.

1 Daily loss/moderate intensity cardio and weights, end of story

2 sleeping enough and consistently, good diet base, checking for any health problems or deficiencies

3 Healthy weight and fit. more energy, better health and like what you see in the mirror

4 Work is divided into stress/unhappy levels. Work that makes you really unhappy and stressed minimised, work you like the rest but still every hour after 50hrs a week takes a bigger chunk out of you.

5 friends who are real friends, family who aren't toxic. Remove people who crush you from your life

6). hobbies ideally social ones (salsa, cycling club. Can be whatever)

7) career and life path progress: be either leArning.competence, researching a career you'd like or loving your work. Work is over half your life. Skip this step and you'll likely die with regrets

8 a healthy team based relationship. Either be in one, proactively out there or IMPORTANTLY learning what you want and also making sure you're as good as you can be so they want you back

9 comparison to others make sure you figure out why you're jealous and whether your assumptions of your own competence in relation are correct. Never to people you don't know.

10 always be making yourself better. learning, more attractive, fitted, healthier, learning how to beat insecurities and what your issues are. Be better than yesterday.

11 be a good person with a net positive impact on people. Bad people don't deserve happiness 

Being able to speak to my children and grandchildren in Australia any time of day with my mobile 

A good long dog walk on the beach with the family

Lazy Sunday lie in’s make me happy

Doing something, however small, to end the day with life a little bit better/easier than it was the day before.

My beautiful rescue cat, Dita 🥰

waking up every day knowing im healthy. i have my wonderful dog who is loving and loyal and im alive!! stress less and smile more life is beautiful !

Userlevel 2

That feeling you get when having a refreshing and relaxing bath, after a long walk out in the country.

Userlevel 1

What is Blue Monday?

Get moving.

Catching up with friends abroad!

Spending time with my family always makes me happy

Userlevel 2

What makes me happy is having an afternoon nap. 

Going to the theatre and spending time with friends makes me very happy

I try to accept reality exactly as it is. Trying to fight it is futile, so I try to let go, and just go with it, no matter how bad it might seem to others.

Try it, it works 😊

On waking, realising that had the day before been my last, it would have been a great last day.

Getting outside in the fresh air with my dog, whatever the weather, makes me feel good :) 

My 16 month old son

Userlevel 1

Family

Playing board/card/party games with family and friends.

Bird watching, especially kingfishers.

Every morning I wake up and see my kids. When I see them I can't believe how lucky I am and how good I've done 

Why iD Mobile?