Boost Your Mood This Blue Monday

Boost Your Mood This Blue Monday

Show first post

1012 replies

Userlevel 1

Going for hiking on the weekend and an early night for a refreshing start on monday

Waking up to this view! 

Time with my daughter. It doesn't matter what we are doing but she makes every day brighter 

Going for a sunny, fresh run first thing in the morning - and then being wrapped up warm inside are always good ways to start the day.

(As an aside, free roaming in Switzerland would also bring a smile to my face in future 🙃)

Photography!

What makes me happy is spending time with my friends :)

Userlevel 1

Fishing, spending time in nature and hiking mountains makes me very happy:)

Doing a good job at work and making people happy! 

The feeling that I have a purpose in life and that I am accepted for who I am 

Freedom for Palestine...

Playing board games with my family.

Userlevel 1

Winning great prizes  ;)

Userlevel 1

A good rugby match! Nothing gets the endorphins going like rugby

Family & a glass of wine!

My dog makes me happy :)

Userlevel 1

Playing guitar, going for a run or going out to see friends or family!

Walking in the countryside always lightens my mood

Userlevel 4

Winning an id mobile competition would make me most happy!

But in all seriousness, it has to be spending time with family and friends. Whether it's going out for some nice food, staying indoors watching TV together or going away somewhere hot for a relaxing week away!

Booking holidays in sunny destinations!!

what makes me happy with blue sky, crystal clear water and my husband by my side 

Meeting up with family on a Sunday lunchtime for a couple of hours to have a couple of games of bingo with a beer or two helps to brighten my mood which makes the Monday morning easier to get started. Being in a happier frame of mind on a Sunday night, especially if we have had a win or two on the bingo, makes Monday not so grimm, lol. Then on a Monday evening I look forward to either a pizza or burger takeaway so by looking forward to that then a Monday passes by without much thought. Meeting with family and filling my belly with nice food is the best way to deal with Mondays. 

a morning cup of coffee, catch up on emails and the news watching the world go by

Userlevel 1

Walking the dog with family 

Adventure time with my family and a good book on a quiet evening. 

Playing rugby with my team!

Why iD Mobile?