Great smartphones out in 2023

Great smartphones out in 2023

Show first post

191 replies

Userlevel 1

100% love my iphone ! Been with them since the old blackberry lol 😆 

Userlevel 1

Xiaomi - I have had x3 phones from them, all have lasted years with zero issues and far cheaper than an iPhone but with decent specs enough to do what I need. Paying many hundreds for a phone I could easily damage or not use use even 1/3 of its capability is pointless to me.

Userlevel 1

I'd usually say Apple but I fell in love with the Samsung s23 ultra, so I've gotta say Samsung are my favourite!

Userlevel 1

Definitely iPhone. Best connectivity to other Apple devices so easy to use all together.

Userlevel 2

I think the iPhone 13 Pro is the best phone on the market. I believe that it has the best combination of features, performance, and design. However it does not come cheap. 

Userlevel 2

Samsung.  No matter how many times I left, I always returned to the Samsung.  The all 23rd series of Galaxy, one of the most successful.  Battery life is just great, customized Snapdragon does the trick!

Userlevel 1

As a long time iPhone user, getting my Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra made me completely change the way I feel about android, and now I'm a big Samsung fan and would fully reccomend other iphone users to come check Samsung out. The 100x zoom feature is beyond insane, the cameras are incredible! and the display is honestly the most beautiful display I've ever seen on a phone, makes watching movies on the go very pleasurable. Big Samsung Fan!

Google pixel is my favourite smartphone! First time I have had one 

Apple, hands down except for two things - cost and expanding memory. Unfortunately the first can be very prohibitive and the second can be a burden if you don’t have good cloud coverage here in these rural areas, but for usability and responsiveness, easily the best

Xiaomi is the best mix of price and quality. High quality screen, great camera and range of features 

As an older user, I've never had an iPhone but have been very happy with Samsung. My latest phone is a A52 which was a he'll of a lot cheaper than the S which I always had. Apart from the name, I cannot find any difference between the 2. 

Apple iPhones are, and have been, the leading contributor of mobile phones and no one can disagree. There are many great options out there and it really depends on what you're looking for in a phone, however iPhones have that clear reputation for being user-friendly and having a sleek design. They also have a lot of great features, like an incredible camera and the ability to FaceTime with other iPhone users. Ultimately, it comes down to personal preference and what you value most in a phone, but iPhones will always be my favourite :)

I love my id fone brilliant sim deal brilliant low price happy all the way love it

Userlevel 1

My preference phone is Apple 🍏I just love absolutely everything about the make & have tried Android phones. They simply do not appeal to me. 

Apple Because of iOS best operating system in my opinion.also the fact that I’m a big Apple fan and love there simplistic designs

Userlevel 4

My favourite phone manufacturer, and also the brand of my current phone, is OnePlus! They make great phones at affordable prices. The screen looks amazing, the camera takes stunning pictures and it costs a fraction of the price of other leading phone manufacturers.