How to spring clean your phone

• 24 February 2023
  • 73 replies
How to spring clean your phone

Show first post

73 replies

why does it keep posting my entry to the competition on here and not on the competition page?

Userlevel 1

I love using half white vinegar with half water and a few drops of t tree oil for the best natural antiseptic surface cleaner. Put it in a spray bottle, spray surfaces and wipe clean. Saves the environment, your health and your bank balance! It's a win win!

Userlevel 1

My tip is to keep on top of the cleaning then no need to spring clean as everything is sparkly clean already

My top tip is to start by clearing all floor areas i.e. under tables under EVERYTHING but then clean the floors after you’ve done everything else.

(Or hire a cleaning company :-)) 

I always ensure the software is up-to-date on our iPhones by visiting; settings>general>software update

My top tip is to spray the radiators with fabric conditioner to send a lovely smell all around the house 

Top tip, baby oil and a micro fibre cloth to clean all the stainless steel surfaces, extractor fan included!

Time to get out those flexible drain brushes and clean out my bathroom and kitchen plug-holes.

Userlevel 1

The best hting I ever did was to leave put a stash of cleaning materials upstaiirs in the bathroom cupboard - it’s all there when I need it, whenever the cleaning urge takes me. So I don’t use the excuse of ‘it’s all downstairs so I can’t clean right now’. Works for me and means Spring Cleaning isn’t such a chore as I’ve managed to keep on top of it all year round.

great reminder everythimg needs a spring clean thanks

Userlevel 3

In our house the spring cleaning starts with me being kicked out to stop me cluttering the place!

Beside spring clean garden and garage. I also properly clean my car every spring.

Little and often means you dont need a big spring clean

Userlevel 2

Start at the bottom. Skirting boards, clear and clean under beds

Best way to clean up your phone… get a second one and put all your work/business stuff on that. Then at the weekends and in the evenings turn that phone off and help clean up your head too.

Coca cola is excellent for cleaning, in fact that's what it was originally made to do!

My favourite way to spring clean is to pull everything out of drawers, boxes and cupboards and start from scratch with reorganising, chucking and cleaning.

I would like to tidy up the garden this spring time.

Userlevel 2

Diluted white vinegar is a miracle cleaner for toilets plus it descales kettles. 

I turn off location tracking and physically clean the phone

Spring cleaning hack: Take lots of breaks and don’t overdo it. It will still be there after a cuppa ;)

Userlevel 1

usually i clean the car the house then the phone

Userlevel 1

Icollectclothes.co.uk online charity website where they come and collect clothes and other things for free . Great way to reduce filling up the landfill and benefitting a charity of your choice.

Userlevel 1

Warm water and vinegar cleans glass surfaces really well, also using scrunched up newspaper to dry it works well too

Save up something you enjoy on the radio, or an audiobook to listen to whilst getting on with the job

Why iD Mobile?