Blog

iD Mobile's 2022 Holiday Checklist

iD Mobile's 2022 Holiday Checklist

Show first post

151 replies

Userlevel 1

Seeing all these exotic places listed, I can’t help thinking I’d like my next holiday to be on the Norfolk and Suffolk coasts!

For my next holiday I would like to visit Istanbul, Turkey.

I love learning about history and visiting places where I can take in great architecture and culture. 

Userlevel 1

My next holiday would probably be Scotland - I think it will be another couple of years before going abroad is possible for us. I have always wanted to see the highlands and there are so many great events to get stuck into as well! I would love to visit the whole country, but we'll have to see what can be squeezed in!

Userlevel 1

For my holiday next time..i would definately love to go to Dubai..

I was born and brought up there before a tragedy striked and we had to leave everything behind hence moving to a completely new country( which gave us shelter and a better life). However I would love to go back to Dubai to experience that childhood memories and places once again!

Hi I'm going to Corfu to see my family.

Userlevel 1

I would like to go to Florida with my two grown up children, their partners and two of my grandchildren this is on the top of my bucket list,  it may also be my last chance as age and my husbands Illness is catching up with us and I don’t want to miss the chance of us seeing the faces as they see all the beautiful places that Florida has to offer 

i would love to go back to Hawaii to see the bits i didn’t get to see on my honeymoon!

Userlevel 1

Nowhere really exotic...after so many months with only facetime to see anyone, all I want is to be able to visit (1) Aviemore to see my Niece and great niece “in the flesh”. You can’t hug an iPhone picture.

(2) to Ilkley to see my brother, sister in law, nieces and great nieces and nephews - been too long.

As I said, nowhere you would call exciting - but it’s the world to self and wife.

Italy. I’ve been learning Italian since the first lockdown.

Userlevel 3

My next holiday will for sure be Persia, to experience the great history and heritage of Persepolis and many other historic sites that represented the Empire. Also to visit the beautiful villas in the countryside and get a taste of the legendary food there! 

I would love to visit Blackpool, partly because it's here in the UK but mostly because it's supposed to be amazing. The tourist attractions and the educational attractions along with the rich past make it an excellent choice for a holiday with family. I know most people would choose a warm sunny holiday and I would love some sun but I would also appreciate a more local fun holiday so given the chance I'd choose Blackpool

I can’t wait to take my kids to Italy to see the cities that inspired their names! (Roman & Siena)

And for the food. I miss all the incredible little trattorias.

Userlevel 1

I'd like to go to Vegas for my 40th Birthday next year. 

Userlevel 1

I’d love to go to Croatia with my friend as neither of us have ever been before. With lots of trips abroad cancelled over the last 2 years, a trip away is just what the doctor ordered!!

Userlevel 1

Croatia, immediately. I hear it's beautiful and economical! 🙂

I’d love to visit Romania. I absolutely love the architecture and have a friend there who I will force to be my tour guide lol

Userlevel 1

Poland to see fammily

Userlevel 1

We want to do the tour of Spain we were supposed to do in 2020, but Covid saw that trip cancelled. Can’t wait to go!

I'm hoping to go to Budapest with a group of friends

Userlevel 1

Would love to go and visit Egyp I think it’s absolutely beautiful and full of interest I have always wanted to go and see the pyramids since I was so younger and actually picked it to do one of my assignments on school which I aced a lot more to egypt then what meets the eye 

Userlevel 1

I would love to take my children to Germany 😊😊

Userlevel 1

I’d love to take my wife back to the Dominican Republic we had our honeymoon there this August it will be 20 years definitely the best holiday I have had 

we are off touring France Spain & Portugal next month bits of culture loads of nature good food and the occasional beach cant wait

Userlevel 1

I would love to go to the Netherlands. I have many friends who live there and it is a beautiful country. 

I'd love to tour Scotland… went a couple of times for work, but never had time to sightsee.

Now I'm retired we could take our time and take in this beautiful country, as well as their scotch 😍

Why iD Mobile?