iD's top shows of 2023

• 29 September 2023
  • 338 replies
iD's top shows of 2023

Show first post

338 replies

Userlevel 1

My favourite show of 2023 has to be Married at first sight...either Australia or UK... its total trashy TV, great to snuggle up with a glass of wine and watch it all unfold!

Userlevel 1

Strictly come dancing 

Userlevel 1

MAFS, hooked yet again!!

Userlevel 1

NCIS

Userlevel 1

Race Across the World definitely number one. It gives you the chance to see countries in ways they don’t seem to show in other programmes. Plus you get the chance to get to know the contestants a bit better.

Userlevel 1

The last of us!

Userlevel 1

I watch YouTube because it doesn’t swear at me and I choose the program

My favourite show has to be 8 Out Of 10 Cats Does Countdown

Ted Lasso - I’ve watched it 3 times now and if my Apple subscription hadn’t lapsed I’d probably watch it again

My favourite TV show is the walking dead 

I have a couple of favourite tv shows but if I need to say the top two are then supernatural and teen wolf are the best but if you ask me about anime tv shows then i have to say with hands down is Sword Art Online and The Rising of the Shield Hero 

The Good Doctor, we binge watch it as soon as any new episodes come out

The Vampire Dairies.  My fav because, well Ian Somerholder - nuff said.

Succession - the only series that really got me hooked this year! 

Userlevel 1

The Wheel of Time. 

Love fantasy

Star Trek: Strange new worlds. It’s got style... and of course aliens and spaceships. What’s not to like?!

Userlevel 1

My favourite show is Gogglebox. It always has me giggling away at the TV screen. Whenever I'm feeling a bit miserable and I put that on, it is always guaranteed to put a smile on my face. Their comments and actions are so comical.

Userlevel 1

The Walking Dead was my favourite show ever but unfortunately I cannot get it anymore (or the spin offs). I loved it because although it was gory it had great characters.  More recently the best thing I have seen lately was The Woman in The Wall.  A great story, very moving and Ruth Wilson who was the main character, proved herself to be  a really  superb actress.

Userlevel 1

Just watched ‘Dear Child’, a German dubbed crime drama on Netflix which I enjoyed

The morning show. Tv at its best.

The woman in the wall

The West Wing, so well written. Have watched it too many times!

Big bang theory - never fails to make you laugh, easy watch and can re watch thw series several times 

The Vampire Diaries has a chokehold on me and whenever i have nothing to watch i go back to it again and again and never get bored of it 

Succession for me, I was hooked from the first episode! I loved the power play between family members. The dialogue was amazing with some of the best comebacks I've ever heard. The twists and turns kept me hooked