January Community Newsletter Competition - Closed

January Community Newsletter Competition - Closed

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

107 replies

Userlevel 1

My new year resolution is to lose weight and exercise more so this would be ideal for me to achieve my goals to stop me looking like a oompa lumpa, lol xx

Win one of two Special Edition Fitbit Versa 2s with Amazon Alexa!

If your resolution this year is to keep fit, you’ll love this incredible fitness tracker. Take it for a swim with up to 50m water resistance, get accurate health data with the built-in heart rate monitor and ask Alexa to play your favourite workout tracks.

How to enter
All you need to do is comment below this post and tell us “What’s your new year’s resolution?”. Just make sure you logged in first. It couldn’t be easier!
Good luck!

T&C’s apply

My aim is to lose weight and walk more 🤓

I’m going to investigate something that has scared me for a long time and which I have avoided.  The fear has gone and its time to take the plunge.  This year I will be more positive, more assertive and as ‘you only live once’, I’m going for it.  No more ‘what if’s.’  And I am going to encourage others to do the same. 

My new years resolution is to start running again. Two years ago I badly injured my knee which meant I couldn't exercise and as a result started putting on some unwanted weight. With my wedding in September, its time tp strengthen my knee and start running again.

If I can run 200 miles before the wedding, I'll be a very happy man (and I suspect my future wife will be too!)

In 2020 I just hope to play more than 3 rounds of golf a year! 

Userlevel 1

My new year resolution is to contact more people I have lost touch with,now WhatsApp is here could not be easier these days. Bring on the new year chats.👍😁

Userlevel 1

My resolution is to get fit enough to do a 5K park run in reasonable time. Under 40 minutes would be a good start.

I want to reclaim my garden from it’s present jungle look to being somewhere to relax in the sun ( yes even in England ! ) Much hard work ahead. Will a fitness tracker record my efforts?

We just bought my grandson (7) a fitness tracker bracelet as his requested Christmas present. At 10 times his age, it would be nice to try and keep pace with him - at least some of the time! 

Win one of two Special Edition Fitbit Versa 2s with Amazon Alexa!

If your resolution this year is to keep fit, you’ll love this incredible fitness tracker. Take it for a swim with up to 50m water resistance, get accurate health data with the built-in heart rate monitor and ask Alexa to play your favourite workout tracks.

How to enter
All you need to do is comment below this post and tell us “What’s your new year’s resolution?”. Just make sure you logged in first. It couldn’t be easier!
Good luck!

T&C’s apply

I'm determined to walk more. We've just moved to a south coast seaside village so I've already begun. First New Year's ResiluReso for years! Still, better late than never!

Userlevel 1

To get more fit and healthy, both mentally fit & physically fit.

Userlevel 1

My New Year’s Resolution is Ultra HD. 

To be the best me & spend less time worrying what other people think

Oh I need help so badly I cant see my feet and taking the dog out and only lasting 25 mins walking is bad I dont binge eating I eat at wrong times so I want to lose weight and get healthy 

Userlevel 1

My resolutions are to read a new book every month and do one thing I enjoy every week - so excited as I never make any resolutions xx

Userlevel 1

To use my phone less 😂

Userlevel 3
Badge

Do something that will register as exercise on the fitbit

Userlevel 1

To leave home and go for a walk every other day . 

I intend to get fitter either by starting to run again or finally getting back into cycling

My goal/resolution this year is to exhibit my work in two exhibitions and keep  going to the gym to get fit and lose weight.

I want to get fitter and healthier. Currently having physio for a long term disability. Finally have a physio that believes he can get me mobile again. He has given me hope that this is my year and I will get back to doing some of the things I love 🤞

To get out and about more with my family, less time on phones and tablets !!

I want to reduce my Golf Handicap by 6 shots from 18 to 12, to help with this I need to lose some weight and get fitter!!!!

Userlevel 1

Reconnect with my best friend of over 30 years after drifting apart over the last year or so. I think I them an apology (probably) so my second resolution is to eat some humble pie

Userlevel 2

To be more organised.

Why iD Mobile?