July Smart Home Gadgets Competition - Closed

July Smart Home Gadgets Competition - Closed

Show first post

121 replies

More competitions as well as technology that involves family and dogs. For example cameras to watch dogs while you are out or pet trackers. Reviews on things like that would be helpful xx
Userlevel 1
I'm a bit of a geek when it comes to reviews, whether that be about holidays, restaurants, freezers or tech, I need to see a review first so I'd welcome lots of those as I love to read them to learn about a new product even if I am not considering buying it at that moment, in fact I've been known to only buy a product as I've read a great review.

I'd also like a Facebook Live post where once in a while, where we can ask all those questions that we have about tech but never get the time to search a forum, also hacks and other tricks on tech that we didn't know about, I love learning about all that stuff, told you I was a geek 🙂 🙂
more notification updates 🙂
I'd like more notifications on new SIM only data deals
Regular reviews and reports on the latest phones that have lots of info on their specs and an honest opinion on if they're suitable for those that use their phone for gaming, photography, to stream etc so we know with more ease of a handset we are looking at will suit what we use our phones for most. Also, a round up of the latest tech coming out, and more competitions.
I'd line a notification whenever new special offers are available
Unboxing videos, real world reviews and product comparisons
detailed comparisons of new release phones would be awesome x
I'd like to see more videos and competitions
More competitions please
I would like to see videos comparing products such as action cams
Userlevel 1
To combine multi held accounts into one app for ease
Home security and how to use it in conjunction with your phone
Tech, tech & more tech please 😍
Userlevel 1
I'd love more gadgets along the same lines as the RING Video Doorbell Pro.

I deliver parcels and I absolutely love these doorbells because the homeowner can tell me specifically where to leave their parcels if they are not in.

The first one I encountered gave me a flippin' fright though!

I think it should be the law that if people are going to order stuff online they must have one of these!!! Love them!
I'd like to see more free gift offers with PAYM contracts or subscriptions such as 3 months Spotify etc with new contracts
Data included in when on holiday, especially Turkey
More Competitions
Userlevel 1
Reviews on new tech and apps, seasonal tips and 5G information.
It would be great to have more information around spyware
More offers (like o2 priority), more competitions, more phones available through id.

Why iD Mobile?